Moroccan legislation on the entry and residence of foreigners in Morocco, provides that any foreigner wishing to travel to Morocco must have a passport or other valid document issued by the State of which he is a national recognized by the Moroccan State as a travel document (Law No. 02-03 of 11 November 2003).
AEVM = Electronic Travel Authorization in Morocco.
Valid for Three countries:
- Guinea Conakry
- Republic of Congo Brazzaville.
Procedure for obtaining the travel authorization on www.acces-maroc.ma:
- Creation of an account on the site with its e-mail address and personal information (Name, first name, date of birth, etc.)
- Complete the form 96h before the trip.
- Printing permission for a presentation at both airports.
The visa is an entry and residence permit for a limited period in Moroccan territory issued by the competent Moroccan authority.
It is materialized by the affixing of a specific and secure “visa” sticker. The visa indicates a period of validity, from one day to three months, or even a year in exceptional circumstances and, depending on the case, with one, two or multiple entries.
It belongs to the competent authority issuing the visa to determine the length of stay and the period of validity of the visa according to the profile of the applicant, the type and category of visa requested and the number of entries.
The documents to be provided to obtain the visa (category: Colloquia, conferences, etc.) for entry into the Kingdom of Morocco are:
- Moroccan entry visa application form, carefully completed in upper-case Latin characters. Foreigners subject to the visa requirement for entry and stay in Morocco are required to make the application by means of a form completed in a single copy. This form can be filled out in Arabic but with the obligation to write the names, first names, parents’ names and place of birth in Latin characters for reasons of technical convenience;
- Two (2) recent colour ID photos on white background (4 x 3 cm) clearly showing facial features;
- The identity card or residence card or any document in lieu thereof;
- Valid passport: The validity of the passport or travel document must be greater than 90 days and in any case longer than the duration of the stay;
- A photocopy of the passport (identity and validity pages);
- A government mission order for officials;
- An invitation from the entity inviting and organizing the event.